I read your blog and I love it! Sorry I've been so out of the loop! I'm so sorry about your friend Joe, I remember meeting him. It's so hard to lose someone you cared & shared so much with. Congrats on your new house! I know you & Dan will be very happy there! I love the wood floors :) Does Albany feel like home yet? How's your new job? I'm so sorry we missed your "going away" party :( It looked like an absolute blast! Bill had tics to Michigan race. Kelsy came down with the Swine flu the 1st 3 weeks at Ithaca, but she's better now. The campus is gorgeous! When will you & Dan visit Rochester next? We'd love to see you! Love ya Linda
Yes, I read it all the time. It's how I follow what you are up to and the progress on the house, etc.
ReplyDeletei check everyday because i miss you.
ReplyDeleteWait!! I read this too - and LOVE when you post updates, and get sad when you don't! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Ry
ReplyDeleteI read your blog and I love it! Sorry I've been so out of the loop!
I'm so sorry about your friend Joe, I remember meeting him. It's so hard to lose someone you cared & shared so much with.
Congrats on your new house! I know you & Dan will be very happy there! I love the wood floors :) Does Albany feel like home yet? How's your new job? I'm so sorry we missed your "going away" party :( It looked like an absolute blast! Bill had tics to Michigan race.
Kelsy came down with the Swine flu the 1st 3 weeks at Ithaca, but she's better now. The campus is gorgeous!
When will you & Dan visit Rochester next? We'd love to see you!
Love ya Linda