I drove in Thursday and spent the whole night tying up some last minute things (which you will see later on). One thing was the dress. There were some issues with the bridesmaids dress a couple of weeks before the wedding, so I gave my dress to one of the girls. Therefore, we had to find a different dress for myself and Melissa to wear (we were the MOHs. I came got the dress the weekend before the wedding and was able to find a place that could alter it in time. So when i got in Thursday evening, my mom had the dress there waiting for me. Well the straps did not fit. They were literally falling off of me while I was just standing there. I was frantic....
So I woke up at 6:15 Friday morning so that I could be at the Tailor's as soon as they opened. Well the ladies that does that alterations was not going to be there till 9:30, the exact time that I was supposed to meet up with Joelle's mom to drop off the card box. So after a few quick changes, I dropped off the dress at 9:30, met up with Joelle's mom, and then picked up Joelle for what she thought was a lunch date.
I told her that I had to be at Shear Ego around 10:30 because a friend of mine was getting her hair done and I had to pick up a hair pieces from her to put in my hair for the wedding.....well SURPRISE.....in reality I had booked us hour massages in the same room. She was shocked, I was so happy that I totally pulled it off!!

The next stop was a quick bite on Park Ave and then off to the Park Ave Salon to get out nails done.

We had just enough time to grab Joelle's dress, as well as mine, get ready, and then off to the rehearsal. Here is my Thursday night project....her rehearsal bouquet. I LOVED IT! ...and being the perfectionist that I am, it took forever! I had to have each sunflower perfectly placed. I then put Swavarski crystals in the center of the main sunflower.

The rehearsal dinner was at Braddocks Bay. We had great weather and a great time!


I stayed at Joelle's that night and when I woke up the next morning, I couldn't believe that her day was finally here. We have been through the worst together and I was so happy for her! After the alarm went off and it was still pitch black in the room, she said, :well I guess there no turning back now" ......in which I replied, "well, technically it's not too late"...lol..."but you've found the right one so you don't have to worry about that." We then proceeded to have our coffee (a staple in our friendship that stands for a lot) and our 6:00 morning walk.

We had our hair and makeup done at the Park Ave Salon....


Then it was off to the house to get ready with some Mimosas.

The rest is history.....












No comments:
Post a Comment