Monday, March 30, 2009

We are so hilarious!

Well just from that title, if you know me and Megan you must know that we were together this weekend....and what a weekend it was. All day on Friday I just couldn't wait to get out of work and get to Syracuse! When I got into, Megan and I went to happy hour with the Smo girls for Ashley's birthday. Well little did we know (or maybe remember) that the Cuse game was out. The bar was PACKED but that was okay because we wanted to eat something anyways and so a table was perfect. We went to the retreat...if you are ever in Liverpool go there and order the calamari...BEST EVER!!! Some spin dip later and we were on our way to our "regular" Friday routine when we get together. MARTINI TIME (but this time we didn't do cosmos...I know can you believe it! We had wedding cake martinis)!! By now Dan had pulled into town, Clifford had pulled out the Cuban cigars, and Megan was having her own private dance party in the living room. Good times, good times.







Saturday = Spa day!! Megan found a super sweet deal! We had an hour manicure and an hour pedicure for just $50!!! I know sweet! I was actually able to grow my nails out and have a real manicure. I am going to try super hard to stoop biting them...TRY is the key word. That night we went out for dinner with Anne and Jim which was great. I hadn't seen them since NU, which was 7 years ago. Wow, can you believe that it has been years since NU. Anyways, we had a blast and the food was delicious!! Long night though....we were all on the couch Sunday. I believe that we may have watched 3 movies that day! Haha! I heart Megan and Clifford!!!

1 comment: